Scalable and Near-Optimal Design Space Exploration for Embedded Systems Hardback
This book describes scalable and near-optimal, processor-level design space exploration (DSE) methodologies.
The authors present design methodologies for data storage and processing in real-time, cost-sensitive data-dominated embedded systems.
Readers will be enabled to reduce time-to-market, while satisfying system requirements for performance, area, and energy consumption, thereby minimizing the overall cost of the final design.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 277 pages, 21 Tables, color; 2 Illustrations, color; 78 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 277 p.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 22/03/2014
- Category: Electronics engineering
- ISBN: 9783319049410
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45