Miniature Food Masterclass Paperback / softback
by Angie Scarr
This exciting new book from Angie Scarr presents a voyage of discovery and inspiration for all miniaturists to delve into.
Here, Angie shares the secrets of her amazingly intricate work in a variety of exciting materials and invites us to join in with her passion for miniature food.
The projects are more adventurous than ever before and created with extraordinary attention to detail.Follow this master class that is packed full of ideas, detailed information on techniques, tools, materials and is illustrated with easy-to-follow, step-by-step pictures throughout.
Find out how to create liquid and translucent effects, glazes, moulding and veining all to mouth-watering effect.
Just some of the projects included are: pastry cases, chocolate recipes, toffee apples, fruit tarts, strawberries, melons, cabbage and mushrooms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2009
- Category: Toys: making & decorating
- ISBN: 9781861085252