How to Write History that People Want to Read Paperback / softback
Drawn from decades of experience, this is a concise and highly practical guide to writing history.
Aimed at all kinds of people who write history academic historians, public historians, professional historians, family historians and students of all levels the book includes a wide range of examples from many genres and styles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, VIII, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2011
- Category: Writing & editing guides
- ISBN: 9780230290389