Neo-Victorianism : The Victorians in the Twenty-First Century, 1999-2009 Hardback
This field-defining book offers an interpretation of the recent figurations of neo-Victorianism published over the last ten years.
Using a range of critical and cultural viewpoints, it highlights the problematic nature of this 'new' genre and its relationship to re-interpretative critical perspectives on the nineteenth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 323 pages, XII, 323 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/07/2010
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230241138
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £56.15