Tribocorrosion Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology series
This book is a toolbox for identifying and addressing tribocorrosion situations from an engineering point of view.
It is an accessible and introductory guideline to the emerging and interdisciplinary field of tribocorrosion covering the main concepts of tribology and corrosion.
It describes specific tribocorrosion concepts, models and experimental techniques as well as their application to practical situations in which mechanical and chemical phenomena act simultaneously.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 103 pages, 74 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 103 p. 95 illus., 74 illu
- Publisher: Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication Date: 17/06/2020
- Category: Electrochemistry & magnetochemistry
- ISBN: 9783030481063