In the Castle Hardback
Part of the 2.1 First Reading Level One (Yellow) series
This is a new title in the fantastic "First Reading" series, part of the 'Usborne Young Reading Programme'.
It is aimed at children who are beginning to read. Step back in time to the excitement of life in a castle, with jousts and banquets and daring deeds.
After the story, there are fun puzzles to consolidate learning.
Developed in consultation with Alison Kelly, who is a Principal Lecturer in Education and an early reading specialist from Roehampton University.
Every title in this series features clear and compelling text accompanied by highly appealing illustrations.
This title is designed to motivate children as they learn to read.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2011
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409535775
- Board book from £4.55
- Paperback / softback from £5.99