Abstraction, Refinement and Proof for Probabilistic Systems Hardback
Part of the Monographs in Computer Science series
Illustrates by example the typical steps necessary in computer science to build a mathematical model of any programming paradigm . Presents results of a large and integrated body of research in the area of 'quantitative' program logics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 388 pages, 5 Tables, black and white; 63 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 388 p. 63 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/11/2004
- Category: Software Engineering
- ISBN: 9780387401157
- PDF from £118.58
- Paperback / softback from £125.05