Smart Skills: Mastering the Numbers Paperback / softback
by Anne Hawkins
Part of the Smart Skills series, Mastering the Numbers offers a practical and accessible guide to the numerical skills needed to excel in business.
A must for any employee, manager, freelancer or business owner. Mastering the Numbers is not just for those working professionally with figures, such as accountants, but provides the general skills required for any person working with numbers in the workplace.
A must-have book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages
- Publisher: Legend Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2011
- Category: Budgeting & financial management
- ISBN: 9781908248060
- Paperback / softback from £7.45