God and Morality Paperback / softback
Part of the Elements in the Philosophy of Religion series
This Element has two aims. The first is to discuss arguments philosophers have made about the difference God's existence might make to questions of general interest in metaethics.
The second is to argue that it is a mistake to think we can get very far in answering these questions by assuming a thin conception of God, and to suggest that exploring the implications of thick theisms for metaethics would be more fruitful.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 09/05/2019
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781108469449