The Indian Ocean Region : A Strategic Net Assessment Paperback / softback
Part of the CSIS Reports series
The Indian Ocean Region (IOR) is one of the most areas of the world in human terms.
This study provides a comprehensive overview of the subregions and countries in the IOR, drawing heavily on a new country risk assessment model developed by Abdullah Toukan, a senior associate with the Burke Chair at CSIS.
It provides detailed graphs, tables, and maps covering the IOR as a whole, each major subregion, and each of the thirty-two countries in the region as well as the impact of U.S. and Chinese military forces.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 418 pages, 162 Graphs
- Publisher: Centre for Strategic & International Studies,U.S.
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: Warfare & defence
- ISBN: 9781442240209
- EPUB from £75.60