Stroke : The 'at Your Fingertips' Guide Paperback / softback
Edited by Gillian Clarke
Part of the At Your Fingertips series
Written by three experts, this inspiring book guides you and your family through all the stages of recovery.
As well as providing clear explanations of the medical processes, tests, and treatments, Stroke at your fingertips covers all aspects of life after stroke - from personal care and mobility, to holidays, money and relationships.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Class Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/11/2004
- Category: Popular medicine & health
- ISBN: 9781859591130