Does my Bum Look Big in This? Paperback / softback
Like all women, Jackie knows life would be perfect if only she had a small bum, sticky-up bosoms and didn't grow a moustache once a month . . . Chart her progress as she perfects the art of feeling shitty about every little, and not so little, bit of herself.
The potential for self-doubt lies in everything - and it's all her fault.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, None
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 05/09/2002
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780340825532
- EPUB from £4.99
- Paperback / softback from £6.79