Titanic: A Survivor's Story Paperback / softback
Here is a survivor's vivid account of the greatest maritime disaster in history.
The information contained in Gracie's account is available from no other source.
He provides details of those final moments, including names of passengers pulled from the ocean and of those men who, in a panic, jumped into lifeboats as they were being lowered, causing injury and further danger to life.
Walter Lord, author of 'A Night to Remember', comments that Gracie's book - written shortly before he died from the exposure he suffered on the night - is "invaluable for chasing down who went in what boat", and calls Gracie "an indefatigable detective".
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2008
- Category: Autobiography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9780750947022
- Paperback / softback from £11.25