The European Parliament Paperback / softback
Part of the The European Union Series series
This broad-ranging text examines the political dynamic of the European Parliament (EP), showing how the EP is a key component of the political system of the EU.
It looks at how, and how effectively, the parliament translates citizen demands into policies, and, in so doing, contributes to wider debates around democracy and legitimacy in the EU.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 333 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 333 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 13/11/2017
- Category: International institutions
- ISBN: 9781137407078
- Hardback from £68.45
- EPUB from £28.79
- Paperback / softback from £60.89
- PDF from £59.50