David Mamet and Male Friendship : Buddy Plays and Buddy Films Hardback
Using insights from psychology, sociology, anthropology, and the history of sexuality, Holmberg explores the ambiguity that drives male bonding.
Personal interviews with Mamet and with the actors who have interpreted his major roles shed light on how and why men bond with each other and complement close analysis of Mamet's texts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 260 pages, XII, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/04/2014
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137305183
- PDF from £50.14
- Paperback / softback from £52.85