The Dialogue of Civilizations in the Birth of Modern Science Paperback / softback
by Arun Bala
Arun Bala challenges Eurocentric conceptions of history by showing how Chinese, Indian, Arabic, and ancient Egyptian ideas in philosophy, mathematics, cosmology and physics played an indispensable role in making possible the birth of modern science.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages, XII, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/10/2008
- Category: History of science
- ISBN: 9780230609792
- Hardback from £61.05