Progress in Obstetrics & Gynecology Paperback / softback
A comprehensive guide to latest developments and knowledge in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Divided into three sections - obstetrics, gynaecology and family planning - each chapter discusses a different condition and its treatment.
The book deals with practical aspects of routine obstetrics, such as the management of foetal growth restriction, perinatal asphyxia and resuscitation, anaemia, and exercise during pregnancy; along with newer advances like laparoscopic interventions during pregnancy, cord blood stem cells and use of nitric oxide donors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 466 pages, 5 Halftones, color; 56 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9789350257791