Cars, Automobility and Development in Asia : Wheels of change Paperback / softback
Edited by Arve Hansen, Kenneth Bo Nielsen
Part of the Routledge Studies in Transport, Environment and Development series
Cars, Automobility and Development in Asia explores the nexus between automobility and development in a pan-Asian comparative perspective.
The book seeks to integrate the policies, production forms, consumption preferences and symbolism implicated in emerging Asian automobilities.
Using empirically rich and grounded analyses of both comparative and single-country case studies, the authors chart new approaches to studying automobility and development in emerging Asia.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 14 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/02/2019
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780367027070