Alleviating Bullying : Conquering the Challenge of Violent Crimes Paperback / softback
Edited by Ashraf Esmail
Part of the Issues in Black Education series
Alleviating Bullying examines the facets of bullying that have become a major concern around the nation.
This book explores the impact of bullying on teachers, students, the elderly, prisoners, and other socio-economic groups.
This book also identifies warning signs of bullying and provides suggestions on how to alleviate bullying.
The book provides deeper insight into the harmful effects of bullying and what a victim can do to prevent bullying behaviors and further victimization.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 234 pages, 13 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Publication Date: 01/05/2014
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9780761863656