Sustainability and Well-Being : The Middle Path to Environment, Society and the Economy Hardback
Asoka Bandarage provides an integrated analysis of the twin challenges of environmental sustainability and human well-being by investigating them as interconnected phenomena requiring a paradigmatic psychosocial transformation.
She presents an incisive social science analysis and an alternative philosophical perspective on the needed transition from a worldview of domination to one of partnership.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 114 pages, X, 114 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/05/2013
- Category: Oriental & Indian philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137308986
- Paperback / softback from £33.95