Bellydance Basics : Pure & Simple (Traditional Chinese Edition) Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
Translated for the first time for Chinese readers worldwide, Bellydance Basics: Pure and Simple is a comprehensive yet concise book introducing the fundamentals of bellydancing with easy-to-understand text and video instruction, Quick Study Guides, photos, and music samples. Learn the dance steps and techniques that are the foundation of all traditional and modern bellydance styles.
Bellydance Basics: Pure and Simple is a well-rounded overview of this healthy, captivating art form that is renowned for its wonderful exercise benefits. The author Atea produced the Bellydance! Magical Motion video/DVD series and is a pioneer in bellydancing video instruction. She's known for her effective and innovative teaching methods for learning how to bellydance. This book includes:
* Instruction of the "Basic 12" Foundation Moves, related steps, and Essential Techniques
* Video instruction and performances
* Quick Study Guides for easy reference to fundamental steps and techniques
* Tips on preparing, practicing, and mastering the dance
* How to dance with veils
* Basic finger cymbal techniques
* Audio samples of bellydancing music
* Summary of major bellydance styles
* Tips to optimize your fitness potential
Relevant URLs are provided for readers to access video and audio content. Readers can also purchase a digital edition to access such content via their reading device that is connected to the Internet.
If you'd like a dance exercise that's fun and an effective way to work out, or if you just enjoy moving to music, try bellydancing. Its moves are natural and intuitive and the music is mesmerizing. It balances your mind, strengthens your body, raises your spirit, and reveals your inner goddess. Whether you're a beginner student or seasoned dancer, let Atea's bellydance instruction help you experience this beautifully holistic approach to fitness and well-being.