Bakery Design Paperback / softback
The baking industry has seen a developing momentum in recent years.
The competition is stiff; it's not just the quality of the food that attracts customers, so it's often necessary to ensure the design of the bakery itself is both creative and eye catching, while still being functional.
A well-designed store can not only increase sales, but also help develop a brand identity. This book includes fifty bakery designs from all over the world.
The designers responsible exhaustively examine their projects in order to illustrate the design process.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 400 colour, 447 b&w
- Publisher: Images Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/02/2019
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9781864708295