Shakespeare in the Theatre: Peter Sellars Paperback / softback
Part of the Shakespeare in the Theatre series
The first in-depth look at Peter Sellars, the avant-garde director whose Shakespeare productions have polarized communities and critics.
Through extensive interviews and archival work, leading Shakespearean Ayanna Thompson takes readers on a journey through experimental theatre and the tensions that arise between innovation and accessibility.
An iconoclastic figure who inspires strong reactions both personally and professionally, Peter Sellars continues to amaze and confound.
This book takes readers inside his world for the first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 15 bw illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 28/11/2019
- Category: Individual actors & directors
- ISBN: 9781350140066