Silicon Analog Components : Device Design, Process Integration, Characterization, and Reliability Hardback
This book covers modern analog components, their characteristics, and interactions with process parameters.
It serves as a comprehensive guide, addressing both the theoretical and practical aspects of modern silicon devices and the relationship between their electrical properties and processing conditions.
Based on the authors' extensive experience in the development of analog devices, this book is intended for engineers and scientists in semiconductor research, development and manufacturing.
The problems at the end of each chapter and the numerous charts, figures and tables also make it appropriate for use as a text in graduate and advanced undergraduate courses in electrical engineering and materials science.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 607 pages, 46 Tables, black and white; 454 Illustrations, black and white; XLI, 607 p. 454 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 05/06/2015
- Category: Circuits & components
- ISBN: 9781493927500
- Hardback from £73.75
- EPUB from £76.08
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £104.05