SEW ... The Garment-Making Book of Knowledge : Real-Life Lessons from a Serial Sewist Paperback / softback
Experienced sewing instructor and blogger Barbara Emodi shares her sewing wisdom to help readers get started or simply hone their existing garment-sewing skills.
Not a sewing reference book as much as a book of experience, this book offers Barbara's thoughts, tips, and tricks on the benefits of sewing, the importance of fit, basic techniques, available tools, patterns, and materials, and so much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/06/2018
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781617456046
- EPUB from £18.23