Health Economics : An International Perspective Paperback / softback
Health Economics: An International Perspective is the only textbook to provide a truly international, comparative treatment of health economics.
Offering an analysis of health systems across borders, the fourth edition of this key text has been fully updated and revised to take account of changes in a host of countries. This edition features an expanded introduction, a new section on applied econometrics, more discussion of how the need for healthcare and access to healthcare are defined and measured, and a vastly revised and updated section on the profile and structure of different healthcare systems. Throughout the text, examples and illustrations are taken from a wide range of settings and world regions, providing a unique overview of the performance of different health systems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 57 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Tables, black and white; 57 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/09/2019
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9781138049208