Hidden Paperback / softback
Drama, danger and heartbreak. This is a gripping story from a master storyteller. On the surface, Claire Saunders has it all.
She has a rewarding career in fashion and a talented concert pianist daughter.
Her loving husband is one of the country's most trusted diplomats. But every now and again, she has to plaster her face in heavy make-up and wears sunglasses.
She thinks she's hidden her secret from her best friends, but they know her too well. Can her friends get her out of harm's way and protect her from her ruthless and powerful husband? And along the way, can Claire learn to stop protecting the wrong people?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 03/02/2014
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780007550197
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.60