The British Museum and the Future of UK Numismatics Paperback / softback
Edited by Barrie Cook
Part of the British Museum Research Publication series
Publication of the proceedings of a conference held to mark the 150th anniversary of the British Museum's Department of Coins and Medals in 2011.
The publication spells out ways forward for numismatic activity and the roles UK museums may play in developing the discipline in the 21st century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, 40 plates and 10 diagrams and tables
- Publisher: British Museum Press
- Publication Date: 12/09/2011
- Category: Coins, banknotes, medals, seals (numismatics)
- ISBN: 9780861591831