Soldier of Fortune Guide to How to Become a Mercenary Paperback / softback
by Barry Davies
Mercenaries perform one of the most dangerous and feared jobs in the world.
Their tasks are to go into remote locations and remove their targets by any means necessary.
Mercenaries are usually trained from some of the best Special Forces, including American Delta Force, British SAS, French Foreign Legion, Marines, SBS, SEALs, and many others.
This guide will teach you everything you've ever needed to know about becoming a mercenary, and also how to excel at it with information on weapons, escape plans, and overall safety.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 100 illustrations
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication Date: 21/03/2013
- Category: Theory of warfare & military science
- ISBN: 9781620870976