Living With The Dead: A Zombie Bromance Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Richard Corben
Life in the big city has its problems: traffic, overpopulation and crime, not to mention the brain-hungry living dead.
But for hard rockers Straw and Whip, life among the flesh-eating populace is easy.
They pass their time disguising themselves to fit in with the decaying hordes, pilfering musical instruments from deserted shopping malls, eating like kings and performing rooftop rock shows.
Until they meet a gun-crazy vixen named Betty. Soon the duo begin to feel the flames of jealousy over who in all likelihood is the last woman on earth.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Dark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Publication Date: 14/07/2016
- Category: Comics and Graphic Novels
- ISBN: 9781506700625