Business Groups and Transnational Capitalism in Central America : Economic and Political Strategies Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book investigates Central America's political economy seen through the lens of its powerful business groups.
It provides unique insight into their strategies when confronted with a globalized economy, their impact on development of the isthmus, and how they shape the political and economic institutions governing local varieties of capitalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XI, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/07/2014
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137359391
- Paperback / softback from £57.49