A Traveller's History of Croatia Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Phil Gleaves
Part of the Traveller's History of Croatia series
An inside look at the complex roots of Croatian history--from the earliest time to the present--as well as the many influences visitors will see on its towns, ports, and islands.
One definite conclusion can be drawn about Croatia in the early 21st century: it has established itself as one of the worlds most coveted tourist destinations.
Maps and line drawings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 274 pages, Maps; Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Interlink Publishing Group, Inc
- Publication Date: 21/03/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781566568081