Mathematical Formulas for Economists Paperback / softback
The present collection of formulas has been composed for students of economics or management science at universities, colleges and trade schools.
It contains basic knowledge in mathematics, financial mathematics and statistics in a compact and clearly arranged form.
This volume is meant to be a reference work to be used by students of undergraduate courses together with a textbook, and by researchers in need of exact statements of mathematical results.
People dealing with practical or applied problems will also find this collection to be an efficient and easy-to-use work of reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, 48 Illustrations, black and white; X, 198 p. 48 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 10/11/2009
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9783642040788
- PDF from £19.54