The Plausible World : A Geocritical Approach to Space, Place, and Maps Hardback
In The Plausible World , the intersections of literature and cartography enable readers to understand that place is anything but purely geographic: a plausible world is created as a strategy to fill the void.
Innovative in his approach, Westphal challenges the view that perceptions and representations of space are stable or straightforward.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, XV, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781137364586
- Paperback / softback from £49.85