Every Man for Himself Paperback
For the four fraught, mysterious days of her doomed maiden voyage in 1912, the Titanic sails towards New York, glittering with luxury, freighted with millionaires and hopefuls.
In her labyrinthine passageways are played out the last, secret hours of a small group of passengers, their fate sealed in prose of startling, sublime beauty, as Beryl Bainbridge's haunting masterpiece moves inexorably to its known and terrible end.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 13/08/1997
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780349108704
- EPUB from £5.99
- Audio cassette from £9.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £22.37