Great Food Finds Washington, DC : Delicious Food from the Nation's Capital Paperback / softback
by Beth Kanter
Food, cooking and restaurants reflect the spirit of Washington, DC, the people who live there, and their many cultures and cuisines.
Culinary traditions here are firm, but there is a dynamic food/dining evolution taking place--from the finest white tablecloth restaurants to homey mom and pop cafes and chic new eateries.
Great Food Finds Washington, DC features recipes for the home cook from the Capital's most celebrated eateries alongside beautiful photography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, Recipes; 90 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/05/2017
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781493028153