Soul Sista : How to be a Girl of God! Paperback / softback
by Beth Redman
Beth Redman, wife of chart-topping singer/songwriter Matt Redman, has written an empowering lifestyle handbook for Christian teenage girls, with two aims: to encourage self-esteem and a life of biblical integrity. Refusing to duck the taboo subjects, she relates and offers advice on all the issues that matter most to girls at this age, including image, fashion, sexuality, boyfriends, evangelism and prayer.
Writing as a friend rather than a teacher, her style is chatty, pithy, funny and honest. Published under the banner of 'Soul Survivor Presents...', with an Introduction by Mike Pilavachi.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 25-30 black and white line drawings
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 07/09/2000
- Category: Christian spirituality & religious experience
- ISBN: 9780340756775