Handbook of Crochet Stitches : The Complete Illustrated Reference to Over 200 Stitches Paperback / softback
Over 200 crochet stitches are explained in full, each accompanied by a photographed sample, row-by-row instructions, and easy-to-follow symbol charts. Additional chapters on basic techniques and materials, a stitch selector and a how-to-use section provide clear guidance for beginners and experts alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 240 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2009
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781844485116