Hands on Rigid Heddle Weaving Paperback / softback
by Betty Linn
Welcome to the exciting world of weaving with a rigid heggle loom.
This type of loom was my first introduction to an efficient method of weaving.
Before I discovered it, I had tried a variety of simple looms.
They were slow and I could weave only relatively short things on them.
The rigid heggle loom isn't my only loom. It was my first serious loom. I often weave on very complex equipment now, but I return to using the rigid heggle because it still fascinates and challenges me.
I hope it will do the same for you.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 112 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Interweave Press Inc
- Publication Date: 01/05/1987
- Category: Spinning & weaving
- ISBN: 9780934026253