PV and the NEC Paperback / softback
Used throughout the United States and many other countries, the National Electric Code (NEC) is the world's most detailed set of electrical codes pertaining to photovoltaic (PV) systems. Photovoltaic Systems and the National Electric Code presents a straightforward explanation of the NEC in everyday language.
The new book is based on the 2017 NEC, which will be used widely until 2023, with most of the interpretations and material staying true long after.
This book interprets the distinct differences between previous versions of the NEC and the 2017 NEC and clarifies how these Code changes relate specifically to photovoltaic installations. Written by two of the leading authorities and educators in the field, this book will be a vital resource for solar professionals, as well as anyone preparing for a solar certification exam.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 31 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Halftones, black and white; 4 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/03/2018
- Category: Alternative & renewable energy industries
- ISBN: 9781138087538
- Hardback from £105.35
- EPUB from £24.29
- PDF from £24.29