Contains over one hundred descriptions of the Battle of the Alamo by people who were witnesses or who claimed to have witnessed the event.
These accounts are the basis for all of the histories, traditions, myths, and legends of this famous battle.
Many are conflicting, some are highly suspect as to authenticity, but all are intriguing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 26 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Lone Star Books
- Publication Date: 15/02/2017
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781493028429
- EPUB from £15.31
- Paperback / softback from £10.69