Unmanned Air Vehicles: : An Illustrated Study of UAVs Paperback / softback
by Bill Holder
Although the prime mission of military UAVs has been reconnaissance and surveillance, there is also consideration for mounting weapons on the vehicles.
Surprisingly, just about every type of propulsion system has been considered, and they have used both single and multiple engines, with piston, rotary, turbojet, pulsejet, and rocket engines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, 150+ color & b/w photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/12/2001
- Category: Air forces & warfare
- ISBN: 9780764315008