MG was a home-grown concept that became an international success, bringing the small market town of Abingdon onto the global map.
MG - Made in Abingdon recounts the inside story of the famous factory, recognising that the most important aspect of MG's success was its team - the tea-boys and girls, the shop floor workers, the engineers and racers, the apprentices and management.
From memories of the production line to recollections of racing incidents, the untold story of MG from the men and women who worked in the Abingdon factory is revealed for the first time in a book that is both nostalgic and historically important.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 81
- Publisher: Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/10/2019
- Category: Biography: business & industry
- ISBN: 9781787116085
- Paperback / softback from £10.19