Pocket Guide to Butterflies Paperback / softback
by Bob Gibbons
Part of the Pocket Guides series
This book is as visually impressive as it is useful in the field, with many stunning full-page and double-page photographs to support the authoritative text.
The introduction explains the basics of butterflies and their identification.
Each species is illustrated by the author's remarkable photographs.
The text covers information such as ID features, distribution, habitat, status, confusion species and interesting facts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 150 photos
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 12/03/2015
- Category: Wildlife: butterflies, other insects & spiders
- ISBN: 9781472915924