Aimed at dedicated runners looking to improve performance in these race distances.
Offers runners a breakthrough system that synchronises energy levels with training effort, showing how to choose the most effective workouts based on the body's capacity to perform.
Provides more control over the training process, allowing runners to remain injury free while increasing energy available for workouts.
Will appeal to runners who want an intuitive system that can be customised to suit individual fitness levels and training requirements.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 19 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/11/2005
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9780736059404