PAT: Portable Appliance Testing : In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Paperback
* Fully up-to-date with the relevant parts of the 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations: Amendment 3 and the 2012 Code of Practice * Provides all the required information on portable appliance testing in a user-friendly manner * Expert advice from an engineering training consultant, supported with colour diagrams, examples and tables The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 requires any electrical system to be constructed, maintained and used in such a manner as to prevent danger.
This means that inspection and testing of systems, including portable appliances, is needed in order to determine if maintenance is required.
This book explains in clear language what needs to be done and includes expert advice on legislation as well as actual testing.
The book contains an appendix providing the electrical fundamentals needed by non-specialists and also has sample questions (with answers) for the C&G 2377 exam.
It is also an ideal revision guide for the non-specialist, such as maintenance staff and caretakers who carry out these tasks part-time, alongside their many other duties.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 82 pages, 13 colour illustrations, 8 colour tables
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/06/2015
- Category: Electrical engineering
- ISBN: 9781138849297
- EPUB from £14.03
- PDF from £14.38
- Hardback from £133.25