Oils Paperback / softback
From ancient Greece to the Victorian era and into modern times oils have been used for an infinite variety of purposes.
This book explores the seemingly endless applications of this wondrous substance, looking at its fascinating properties, the vast range of types available and its use as a valued ingredient in recipes, medicinal treatments, cleansers, beauty treatment and aromatherapy.
It combines in-depth advice with easy-to-follow recipes and instructions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/07/2012
- Category: Complementary therapies, healing & health
- ISBN: 9781780191355