What's Your Source? : Using Sources in Your Writing Paperback / softback
Part of the All About Media series
What exactly is a primary source? How does it compare to other types of sources? Emerging readers need to know the difference. Readers will also be introduced to the concept of plagiarism, how to choose sources for their writing and reports, how to check source dates and accuracy, and more.
Straightforward, neutral text and vivid photographs provide readers with the tools they need to learn about types of sources, including primary sources, how sources connect to media literacy and understanding ownership of work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, 15 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/04/2019
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9781474754439
- Hardback from £10.39