My Special Brother Bo Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Brittany Bone-Roth
Lucy is a sweet girl who loves her younger brother Bo. She enjoys time with her friends and family, but does not always understand why her brother Bo gets special treatment. He has special needs and she is learning how to help him grow and learn.
This book offers families a way to talk about their child with special needs and help siblings relate to life's experiences.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 20 pages, 18 bold bright coloured hand drawn illustrations
- Publisher: Future Horizons Incorporated
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781941765920