Making More Gourd Ornaments Paperback / softback
Learn techniques for making holiday ornaments out of fruit gourds.
Make a Santa head from a banana gourd, a snow couple from mini-bottleneck gourds, and shiny ornaments from egg gourds.
Eight projects show how to make your holiday gourd come alive with a little paint, beads, ribbon, a rubber stamp, and other handy household items.
With 203 color images and step-by-step directions, both the beginner and advanced gourd artist will have fun decorating this holiday season.
Features a gallery of completed projects that will inspire new innovations of your own.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 203 color images
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/12/2010
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764336201